WE CAN CATER YOUR PARTY. ASK ABOUT OUR EVENT MENU!
Breakfast Features: Served until 12:00 pm
- Personal Breakfast Pizza: Free-range scrambled eggs and cheese on our homemade lavash crust...$5.99. Additional toppings available---build your own.NOW AVAILABLE ALL DAY!
- Breakfast Feature: Corned Beef Hash, free-range eggs and toast...$9.99
- French Toast Feature: 2 thick slices of homemade Cinnamon-raisin bread…$5.99
Quiche Features served with greens $8.49: Available all day
- Vegetable Quiche: Broccoli, tomato, spinach, sweet potato and Parmesan cheese
- Meat Quiche: Turkey, apple, bacon and cheddar cheese
- Gluten-Free Quiche: Squash, zucchini, tomato, carrot and Mozzarella/Provolone cheese
Soup Features: After 12:00 pm
- Turkey & White Bean Chili Beet Soup (V & GF) New England Clam Chowder
Today's Features: After 12:00 pm
- Feature Salad: Buffalo Chicken Salad over mixed greens, with a side of blue cheese dressing…$12.99
- Bailiwick Bowl: Sweet chili-ginger shrimp over mixed vegetables and ramen noodles…$14.99
- Lunch Feature: Vinegar Hill Wrap with a blend of grilled vegetables, spinach, balsamic glaze and feta cheese, served with house cut French fries and pickles…$10.99
February Dinner Features: After 3:00 pm
- BEEF TIPS: sirloin beef tips simmered in a homemade gravy served over egg noodles…$14.99
- VEGAN STEW: beans, lentils and vegetables served over a wild rice blend…$10.99
- CHICKEN & BISCUIT: in homemade gravy over a homemade biscuit…$10.99
- BEEF ON WECK: Tender beef with au jus on a kimmelweck roll, served with house cut French fries…$11.99
- FRIDAY ONLY: FRIED HADDOCK DINNER: with house cut fries and coleslaw...$11.99
- FRIDAY ONLY: BEER BATTERED FISH: with house cut fries and coleslaw...$13.99
- NEW FOR FEBRUARY: CHURCH SUPPER THURSDAYS! This Thursday's Church Supper will feature Turkey Dinner and mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and a vegetable!($12.99)...bring a can of food for our local food pantry!
Local Business Partners:
- The Chicken Coupe-Eggs
- Coller's Maple Syrup-Maple Syrup
- Morgan's Farm
Check out our Retail Food & Art page for more local food artisans.