WE CAN CATER YOUR PARTY. ASK ABOUT OUR EVENT MENU!
Breakfast Features: Served until 11:00 am
- Personal Breakfast Pizza: Free-range scrambled eggs and cheese on our homemade lavash crust...$5.99. Additional toppings available---build your own.
- Breakfast Feature: Breakfast wrap with free-range scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese sauce, served with home fries...$7.99
Quiche Features served with greens $8.49: Available all day
- Vegetable Quiche: Spinach, asparagus, bell pepper and provolone
- Meat Quiche: Chicken, bacon, spinach and Asiago
- Gluten-Free Quiche: Broccoli, asparagus, carrots, tomato and Asiago
Soup Features: After 11:00 am
- Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Chicken Noodle Cream of Spinach (V & GF)
Today's Features: After 11:00 am
- Feature Salad: Artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, Kalamata olives over mixed greens and topped with goat cheese, served with peppercorn Parmesan dressing...$12.99
- Bailiwick Bowl: Tender roasted pork over roasted Brussel sprouts and wild rice with a balsamic glaze drizzle...$14.99
- Lunch Feature: Philly Cheesesteak topped with onions, peppers, mushrooms and provolone cheese on a sub roll, served with chips and pickles...$10.99
January Dinner Features: After 3:00 pm
- PECAN SALMON: topped with crushed pecans, served with rice pilaf and vegetable du jour…$15.99
- GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM SANDWICH: with tomato, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese and pesto mayonnaise…$9.99
- SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS: Homemade meatballs and sauce with garlic toast…$12.99
- BEEF ON WECK: Tender beef with au jus on a kimmelweck roll, served with house cut French fries…$11.99
- FRIDAY ONLY: FRIED HADDOCK DINNER: with house cut fries and coleslaw...$11.99
- FRIDAY ONLY: BEER BATTERED FISH: with house cut fries and coleslaw...$13.99
- NEW FOR JANUARY: CHURCH SUPPER THURSDAYS! This Thursday's Church Supper will feature Turkey and mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing!...bring a can of food for our local food pantry!
Local Business Partners:
- The Chicken Coupe-Eggs
- Coller's Maple Syrup-Maple Syrup
- Morgan's Farm
Check out our Retail Food & Art page for more local food artisans.